- ALL TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Unwanted tickets may be exchanged for another night or for another production in the same season, subject to availability.
- Tickets can not be reserved without a full name and address, including postal code.
- Tickets reserved by phone or post must be paid for within 7 working days of booking. If tickets are reserved fewer than 7 working days before the performance they must be paid for by 30 minutes before curtain up on the night of the performance ( usually by 7pm ).
- Tickets not paid for within this time will be cancelled and the seats re-offered for sale
- If you have not pre-booked, tickets may be bought at the box office on the night from 6.30 p.m., subject to availability
Latecomers: Please note, customers arriving late for productions in The Studio Upstairs will not be admitted until the interval. If customers arrive after the interval or there is no interval, latecomers will not be admitted. (No discount can be applied to the tickets if you choose to wait and only see the second half).
About Booking Online
- First-time users will be required to create a login for themselves which includes a User Name and password.
- Payment is taken via PayPal. Customers do not need a PayPal account to pay.
- We cannot accept responsibility for any tickets being automatically unreserved due to PayPal blocking or delaying a payment authorisation.
- All tickets are non-refundable.
- Season tickets cannot be booked online - please telephone the Box Office.
- Wheelchair spaces and carer seats cannot be booked online - please contact the Box Office
- Any special discounts or offers cannot be redeemed online - please telephone the Box Office
Ticket Prices for Autumn/Winter 2015/16 Season
- Full Price £13.50
- Concessions £11.00
- Full Price £14
- Concessions £11.50
- Family Ticket £46 (2 adults and 2 Children or 1 adult & 3 Children)
(except where otherwise stated)
Concessions apply to customers aged 60 and over, students, children under 18 years in full time education and those in receipt of an unemployment benefit.
Save money with a Season Ticket!
Season Tickets for the Autumn/Winter 2015/16 Season are on sale now (available until Sat 10 October) Save ££. See the three Main Stage productions for the price of two. (The Panto and Studio shows are not included in this offer)
Wheelchair spaces and carer seats in the Main Stage:
- Spaces W1-W5 and seats A9, C18-C21 (marked "r" on the seating plan) are for the use of wheelchair users and their accompanying guests.
- To book a wheelchair space and carer seat, please telephone the Box Office as they are not available online.
- These spaces and seats are for customers who need to sit in their wheelchair throughout the performance and their accompanying carer.
- Carers come free of charge.
- If any of these seats are unsold during the week of the performance they can be made available for general sale at the discretion of the Box Office staff.