We are delighted to now be able to offer GIFT VOUCHERS for our March-July 2014 Season of shows. Gift Vouchers allow you to buy the number of tickets you require which a friend or relative can then redeem for a People's Theatre show of their choice.
Gift vouchers are on sale now. Please telephone the Box Office on 0191 265 5020 or call in during opening hours to enquire or make your purchase. (Gift Vouchers cannot be bought online)
You can now select your own seats, book and pay for them online by clicking HERE.
Please do not e-mail the webmaster about ticket or login queries. Any such e-mails have to be forwarded to the box office, which means an unnecessary further delay in dealing with your problem.
About Booking Online
- First-time users will be required to create a login for themselves which includes a User Name and password.
- Payment is taken via PayPal. Customers do not need a PayPal account to pay.
- We cannot accept responsibility for any tickets being automatically unreserved due to PayPal blocking or delaying a payment authorisation.
- All tickets are non-refundable.
- Season tickets cannot be booked online - please telephone the Box Office.
- Wheelchair spaces and carer seats cannot be booked online - please contact the Box Office
- Any special discounts or offers cannot be redeemed online - please telephone the Box Office
Ticket Prices for Autumn/Winter 2013/14 Season
- Full Price £11.50
- Concessions £9.50
Concessions apply to Senior Citizens, students, children under 18 in full-time education & those in receipt of unemployment benefit
Ticket Prices for Spring/Summer 2014 Season
- Full Price £12.50
- Concessions £10.00
Concessions apply to customers aged 60 and over, students, children under 18 years in full time education and those in receipt of an unemployment benefit.
Save money with a Season Ticket!
Buy a Season Ticket to receive all five People's Theatre Main Stage productions for the price of four.
- Full Price £50.00
- Concessions £40.00
To book, either fill in a Booking Form in the back of our brochure or telephone the Box Office. (Season Tickets cannot be booked online). Season Tickets are available until Saturday 8th March 2014.
10% discount for bookings of 10 or more people. This discount applies for People's Theatre productions only. Please telephone the Box Office as group discounts cannot be applied online.
Wheelchair spaces and carer seats in the Main Stage:
- Spaces W1-W5 and seats A9, C18-C21 (marked "r" on the seating plan) are for the use of wheelchair users and their accompanying guests.
- To book a wheelchair space and carer seat, please telephone the Box Office as they are not available online.
- These spaces and seats are for customers who need to sit in their wheelchair throughout the performance and their accompanying carer.
- Carers come free of charge.
- If any of these seats are unsold during the week of the performance they can be made available for general sale at the discretion of the Box Office staff.
- ALL TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Unwanted tickets may be exchanged for another night or for another production in the same season, subject to availability.
- Tickets can not be reserved without a full name and address, including postal code.
- Tickets reserved by phone or post must be paid for within 7 working days of booking. If tickets are reserved fewer than 7 working days before the performance they must be paid for by 30 minutes before curtain up on the night of the performance ( usually by 7pm ).
- Tickets not paid for within this time will be cancelled and the seats re-offered for sale
- If you have not pre-booked, tickets may be bought at the box office on the night from 6.30 p.m., subject to availability
Please note: all concessions, discounts and exchange information listed here refers to People's Theatre productions only. Terms and Conditions for Visiting Companies may differ.
See the right-hand column for usual opening times.
Please Note: We are closed all day and evenings on Bank Holidays